The Justin Lefebvre Foundation helps alleviate poverty by lowering the financial barriers for children from low-income families so they can access sports and education in the Eastern Townships region according to certain established criteria.
The organization also supports the cause of organ donation by promoting, educating and financially assisting with related research.
- Be under the age of 18
- Reside in the Eastern Townships.
- Have proof of registration or payment in the different categories covered by the foundation.
- Apply using the provided form and adhering to guidelines and established rules.
- Have a family income below the threshold established by Statistics Canada.
- Have proof of family income.
– Ex: Notice of Assessment (Canada or Quebec)
– T4 from previous year
– Most recent annual income tax return
- And any other pertinent documents upon request
The Board of Directors of the Justin Lefebvre Foundation will receive all applications and each one will be confidentially reviewed within 2 weeks. The amounts awarded are as follows:
- Maximum of $300 per child for sports
- Maximum of $80 per child for purchase of school supplies
Maximum of $80 per child for purchase of school supplies
The completed form should be returned online, by email to email@example.com or by mail to:
FONDATION JUSTIN LEFEBVRE INC.
535, Joseph, St-Denis de Brompton
Québec, J0B 2P0